You are here
Odd Semester Friendship Forum 2022
One of the routine activities of the Physics Education Study Program, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (FMIPA) UNY, is the Silaturrahmi Forum activity. This activity was initiated by the Physics Student Association (HIMAFI) FMIPA UNY. This activity aims to listen to student aspirations and bring closer relationships between students and lecturers in the study program environment and is carried out every semester. The first wave of Fossils (odd 2022) raised the theme "Reviving the existence of friendship, strengthening collaboration, towards synergistic lectures). This activity was held online on Friday (22/04/2022) from 13.00-16.00 WIB, attended by 122 students and ten lecturers in the Physics Education Study Program.
This activity began with remarks from the chairman of HIMAFI, Dr. Warsono, M.Si. head of the department, and Prof. Dr. Ariswan, M.Si. as dean of FMIPA.
The peak of this FOSIL activity was a topic discussion and question and answer session, which lasted for 135 minutes. The following are the topics and sub-topics discussed in FOSIL #1.
1. Clarity of administration and lecture information
- Clarity of conversion of MBKM values outside Siakad (such as KMMI and KM)
- Update on final assignment flow in the Physics Education Department, FMIPA UNY
2. Lecture learning method
- Obstacles experienced by the Physics Education Department academic community during lectures
- Urgency and offline practical discourse
- Student discipline, enthusiasm and ethics in online lectures
- Online lectures that students expect
The topics raised result from a student and lecturer aspirations screening by the Student Welfare (Kesra) Department of HIMAFI FMIPA UNY via Google Form and lecturer aspirations carried out through interviews. This activity received full support from the departments and study programs, and as a follow-up on Monday (25/04/2022), an MBKM Value Conversion Simulation was carried out.
Copyright © 2023,